This episode is late again for a variety of reasons, not least of which is that I have been travelling. That said, I think you’ll like it as it answers a question I get asked all the time: how do I choose a self-defense class or instructor?
In this episode, I list numerous aspects you should take into consideration before making such a choice. The list isn’t complete, but it certainly helps you avoid the biggest problems.
- Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
- Basic Self-Defense, Part 1: https://www.wimsblog.com/Basicselfdefense1
- Interview with Iain on my podcast: https://www.wimsblog.com/2018/04/podcast-episode-18-interview-with-iain-abernethy/
2. How to choose a self-defense class or instructor
- Patreon Quick Q&A on choosing a self-defense class or instructor: https://www.patreon.com/posts/quick-q-017-how-21152565
- In the Name of Self-Defense: What it costs. When it’s worth it: https://amzn.to/2xs0Op1
- The Law of Self Defense: https://amzn.to/2zoq0hC
- How to choose a knife for everyday carry: https://www.wimsblog.com/2018/03/how-to-choose-a-knife-for-everyday-carry/
- Atienza kali murder trial (he was found guilty…): https://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/26/nyregion/man-who-killed-a-bouncer-is-called-heroic-by-his-lawyer.html
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: