We’ve both been busy for the last year, so it took Iain Abernethy and me this long to get another crossover podcast done. This time, we asked listeners to tell us their pet peeves and we then first steel-manned them to follow up with weak-manning them. The goal was to look for different angles to each one, nuance, and so on. As always, it was loads of fun for us to discuss all this and there will be a Part 2 soon.
The links mentioned in this episode:
- Crossover podcasts with Iain: One, Two, and Three
- The myth of military hand-to-hand combat systems
- Dan Carlin’s Blueprint for Armageddon
- The myth of 90 percent of fights go to the ground
- Virgin boy eggs
- The cure for arrogance in the martial arts
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: