As promised a while ago, here’s the first webcast. You can watch it here below and I added some resources to the content guide underneath.
Some quick info about this:
- Making this video takes me less time than writing down everything I said in it. As Ive been pretty busy lately, this is an alternative to writing for getting information out and answering questions.
- I plan to make each episode 15-30min. so you can easily view it or listen to it during a commute or a lunch break.
- I’ll do one or two webcasts each month.Topics will be whatever I have on my mind at the moment, interviews with interesting guests, other stuff.
- If you want to ask me something for the Q&A part, leave a comment here below. No guarantees, but I’ll consider it.
That said, here’s the webcast:
Some information about me, my background, martial arts and self-defense training, my professional background and so on.
2. Fundamental concepts. 7min.
There are two fundamental concepts that influence my training, teaching and writing about martial arts and self-defense.
3. Q & A. 24min, 55sec.
Question from Tom Colbert about the differences between martial arts, self-defense and combat sports.
4. Get in touch. 28min, 45sec.