UPDATE: This contest is now closed!
As promised, today marks the beginning of a new contest. This time, instead of giving away just one item, I wanted to take it to another level and am giving one prize each week for the rest of the month February. They come in at a total of well over $250 and I picked them out so there’s something for everybody’s tastes.
These are the prizes:
Week 1: Urban Knife Warfare by Kelly Worden.
Week 2: Jim Cirillo’s Tales of the Stakeout Squad by Paul Kirchner.
Week 3: The Single Sword of Henry de Saint-Didier by Robert Preston Hyatt and Devin Wilson.
Week 4: Kelly McCann’s Pocket Pistols: Small-Frame Handgun Strategies for the Street with Phil Motzer.
I think you’ll agree this is a pretty cool bunch of prizes! But wait, there’s more:
Ever since I started my first review site all those years ago, I wanted it to grow into something worthwhile for everybody. A place where you could not only find information but also where I could give away loads of free products. The way the Internet works today makes that possible but I need your help in making this place grow. So I’m adding an extra juicy prize on one condition:
If we get 10.000 unique visitors to this blog between today, Feb 2 and March 2, I’ll give away another set of books and videos to one lucky winner. That set contains the following prizes, worth over $130:
Street Steel by Michael J. Danich.
Slam Set Evolutions by Joseph Simonet.
The Fighter’s Guide to Hard-Core Heavy Bag Training by yours truly.
I think you’ll also agree that this set of prizes is pretty cool!
If we want to reach that goal I’ll need your help in getting the additional unique visitors here. So, to become eligible for all the prizes, first make a free account here and then add a link to https://www.wimsblog.com in one of the following ways:
- Add a link on your blog roll.
- Add a link to your site.
- For those who’ve already linked to me, write a blog post about this contest and add a link there.
- Add a link on your Facebook or Myspace wall.
This costs you nothing, takes only a minute of your time and everybody comes out on top. Here’s how:
- The more traffic I get to this blog, the easier it becomes to convince companies to donate prizes for contests.
- That means I can do contests more frequently and hand out more than one prize at a time.
- It also means I’ll get my hands on more expensive prizes to give you.
- All this together means more chances for you to win something really cool.
Just one more thing: Do not spam people via mail or forums. You can obviously mention this contest anywhere you like but don’t go about it in such an annoying way that it upsets the whole world. Be cool!
Every Monday, an innocent hand (one of my children) will draw one winner at random. I’ll contact you the same day via email and ask you to show me the link you made to this blog. Once you do, you’ll receive your prize in the mail and I’ll announce it on this blog. Important info:
- If I don’t hear from you by Tuesday evening 8pm (GMT+1), you forfeit your prize and I’ll select somebody else.
- If I don’t hear from you the next day, same time, I repeat the procedure.
- If I don’t have a winner after three times, the prize goes to next week’s winner.
- I’m sorry to have to do be this strict but I don’t have another choice.
I’m pretty excited about this contest and hope you are too! So don’t forget to join up and then start linking!