I’ve been teaching martial arts, self-defense and related topics for almost 30 years now. Thanks to the success of this blog, I often get asked when I will come to a specific city or State. My answer is always that I’m willing to travel if somebody is willing to host a seminar. But not everybody can get the logistics of that sorted out, nor should they have to. That is why I offer online training.
I use the Patreon platform to handle the technological part and provide unique content there, using a tiered approach. That means there is a lot of information, available at price points that are accessible to everybody. But it isn’t a one-way street; I interact with students, answer questions, give feedback, etc. Here’s what you get instant access to when joining up:
- A video library totaling hundreds of hours of exclusive content. Each month, about 75min. of video content is added.
- Bonus podcast epoisodes, including those in which guests answer your questions.
- A monthly newsletter with articles, training tips, reviews and much more.
- A monthly 15-20 minute instructional video (martial arts or self-defense related.)
- Quick Q&A videos answering your questions.
- Video analysis of actual street fights and violent incidents.
- A monthly, in-depth Q&A video of 30 min.
- A private Facebook group with monthly Livestream videos.
- A discount on my new books and videos when they are published.
- Early access to my blog posts and videos.
- Access to my activity stream where I post updates, pictures, links to articles, and more.
- Free electronic version of my new books.
- Free paper version of my new books.
- A monthly, one-hour, private video conference call.
- Surprise bonuses…
In short, there is a huge library of information waiting for you and lots more added to it every month.
For a full overview per membership level, go here.
The best part: you can upgrade or downgrade your membership plan at any time. You can also stop whenever you want; no yearly contracts, no-nonsense. You can also join back up whenever you want.
I believe that is both a fair way of setting things up while delivering the maximum amount of content at affordable prices.
If you want to improve your martial arts skills and self-defense training, come on over and give it a try.