If you like this blog, here’s a way to get even more out of it:
I regularly run giveaway contests both here on my blog and on my Facebook page. Each time, I announce it clearly and entering is usually pretty ease; leave a comment or something like that. Then a winner is picked at random. That’s it, no catch.
Your best bet to enter is to check up on my blog regularly so you don’t miss these giveaways. Also, first “Like” my Facebook page and then visit it often because Facebook doesn’t show page updates all the time, even if you clicked that “Like” button. So you might still miss out if you don’t visit my page there regularly.
Just to give you an idea, I listed some of the previous contests here below.
- “Pad Man, A Video Guide to Full Contact Partner Training” my new, four-disc DVD set. The winner is Richard Martin.
- A copy of Craig Gemeiner’s “DEFENSE DANS LA RUE, Vol. 1: Savate Street Kicking“. The winner is Kevin Inouye.
- Eric B. wins his free copy of Kelly Worden’s Urban Warfare.
- Shirley Keith wins a copy of Loren Christensen’s Solo Training DVD
- Jason Apollo Cook wins a copy of “O Momento Ideal Das Artes Marciais” the Portuguese translation of “Timing in the Fighting Arts“.
- Stuart O’Reilly wins a copy of my Fighter’s Guide to Hard-Core Heavy Bag Training book.