If you haven’t heard already, next weekend, May 21-22, I’m doing a two-day self-defense seminar in The Netherlands. The location is Assendelft, which is just outside of Amsterdam. There’s only a limited number of available spots, so it’s best to book now instead of wait. Go to this website to claim your spot.
Some of the topics we’re going to cover:
- Basic Self-Defense techniques
- Flinch/cover to control/striking
- 3 timings: ambush/sucker punch, sudden attack, advance warning.
- Hard vs. soft: control vs. finishing techniques
- Drills: Jack in the box, Push/pull, Pad striking drill, Wall drill, Frankenstein, etc.
- Case studies using video footage or real incidents: Ambush, Sucker punch, Escalation.
- Scenario training: Walk-aways, Boundary setting, Pre-emptive strike, Environmental tactics.
- Much more…
My schedule is pretty packed for the coming months, so this is probably the only seminar I’ll do for a while. If you want to attend, don’t delay and reserve your spot.