One of my Patrons asked if I could give some tips about taking good notes of your martial arts and self-defense techniques. He struggled with it during seminars and is looking for some information on how to do it better.
I take a lot of notes myself and have devised my own system over the years. In this episode, I share some of the key aspects of efficient note-taking for the long term.
- New goal on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/19474020
2. How to take notes of your martial arts and self-defense techniques:
- Personal Wiki software: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_wiki
- WikidPad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikidPad
- Read the description of my video for an example of how to take notes: https://www.facebook.com/WimDemeerePage/videos/1956547111063684/
- Support the podcast and see all my videos there: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode:
Leave a Reply