A new year, a new podcast episode. I give a few updates in this one and then answer Brian’s question on martial arts and self-defense training for the older and elderly. We all get old, but that doesn’t mean you have to go gently into that good night. So I’ll give you my thoughts on how to train when you’re no longer filled with the strength of youth. Enjoy!
The information mentioned in this episode:
- Loren W. Christensen in action.
- Resistance Band Full-Body Home Workout
- Stretching and Mobility Exercises for Martial Arts and Self-Defense
- Hip mobility live training session (you can watch the replay) Part 1 and Part 2
- Using firearms for self-defense: Reality vs. fantasy
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode:
Leave a Reply