I’ve been looking forward to it for a while and now I finally got the chance to interview Professor Drew Anderson. He is a Psychology professor but also a Fireman, EMT and much more.
We do a deep dive into PTSD and trauma, how to handle it and build resilience, handling disturbed individuals and much more.
As always, there is a Q&A at the end.
1. PTSD, trauma and resilience
- Feeling Good by David Burns https://amzn.to/2OPaL79
- Mind Over Mood by Christine Padesky https://amzn.to/2KwxGAx
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies http://www.abct.org
2. Handling disturbed individuals
- Talking Them Through: Crisis Communications with the Emotionally Disturbed and Mentally Ill by Rory Miller https://amzn.to/2AHMbSE
- Excited delirium https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excited_delirium
- Verbal Judo https://amzn.to/2OfN2M9
- No touch bullshit martial arts: https://youtu.be/Sr0AbiM3kMg
- Progressive muscle relaxation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_muscle_relaxation
- Appliedrelaxation.com 50% off until September 15 Promocode: wimsblog
- Solving the Procrastination Puzzle: A Concise Guide to Strategies for Change Feeling good https://amzn.to/2BvnCbG
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy: https://amzn.to/2nWwVbd
- Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises: https://traumaprevention.com
- Prof. Anderson’s site:www.Appliedrelaxation.com
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode:
Leave a Reply