Iain Abernethy and I do a crossover podcast after so many of you asked us to do another one. If you missed it before, you can listen to the first one here. Today, we talked about the top training tips we give to martial artists and self-defense practitioners. There’s lots of food for thought here, so you might want to take your time listening. Also, we do an announcement at the end.
All the links mentioned in this episode:
- Previous crossover podcast with Iain
- Episode 31: The three most common mistakes students make and how to avoid them
- Randy’s Law
- The Patriot
- If Sanchai can get over himself in training, so can you…
- Sagat training at age 61:
- Episode 21: Martial arts as systems
- Lomachenko reaction speed training:
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: