I’m very happy to finally release this podcast episode of my interview with Andy Benfield. He’s been a student of mine for many years and has traveled extensively through, but also lived in, many Asian and African countries. To say that he’s had a few adventures is perhaps the understatement of the year… So I wanted to pick his brain a bit and he generously shared his experience with all of us. He answered many questions about specific countries, how to stay safe, what to avoid and so much more. If you plan to do some exotic traveling, listen to this episode for some practical information that could just save your life.
The bonus episode in which Andy answers Patron questions and gives a lot of specific advice is available here.
The links mentioned in this episode:
- Support the podcast and get access to tons of unique content: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
- Eric Parsons non-profit: http://karate4life.org
- Andy’s book: The Wrong Way Round: How Not to Travel to Burma by Motorcycle: https://amzn.to/2T1ZZOT
- His website: https://particularbear.com/
- His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/particularbear/
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: