No interview this episode due to circumstances, so I made another episode answering a question from one of my Patrons: how to analyze videos of a violent incident. I explain some of the factors I take into account and how you can use the information for your own self-defense needs.
1. What’s new:
2. How to analyze violence on video
- Violence Analysis #012: Failed Gun Disarm: https://youtu.be/ztzO-23VPn8
- Violence analysis #013: Gunshot to the leg: https://youtu.be/6rs2tk3JBfc
- Get access to all the Violence Analysis videos: https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?c=681072&rid=1260432
- Police training video: https://youtu.be/EzLUWD88APg I can’t find the full video that shows the other camera angle, clearly showing him going for the gun in his waistband.
- Violence analysis 002: Asian gang fight with sickles: https://www.patreon.com/posts/violence-002-9315324
- Science of Martial Arts Training by Charles Staley: https://amzn.to/2vm1NZ0
- Violence analysis #016: Man beats up two women: https://www.patreon.com/posts/violence-016-man-17731503
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: