In this episode, I go deep into the practical information of making instructional videos about martial arts and self-defense. How to get started, which material to use, and much more.
The links mentioned in this episode (I get a small commission for purchases made through Amazon links below at no cost to you):
- My instructional videos
- Podcast Episode 99: Earning an income writing martial arts and self-defense books
- Podcast Episode 95: How to make money with martial arts and self-defense
- Gordon Ryan instructional videos
- Basic Self-Defense outline
- How to learn techniques from video, Part 3
- Get perfect lighting
- Rode video Mic Me for cellphones
- Rode VideoMic GO II for camcorders and DSLR cameras
- RodeLink Filmmaker lavalier microphone
- Getting great camera shots
- Cellphone: Samsung Galaxy S21+
- Camera: Panasonic LUMIX G7
- Tripod for camera
- Cellphone mount
- Soft boxes: Falcon Eyes
- Extension cords
- Cyberlink’s Powerdirector
- My membership site
- Blue Yeti microphone
- Make your own artwork for free
- Examples of covers
- Sell on Vimeo
- Sell on Amazon
- Close captioning
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: