So I’m busy doing the prep-work for a podcast. There are different ways I can go with that and they all have good and bad sides to them. Before I get started, I’d like to run it by you for some input.
Here’s what I’m thinking right now:
- +/- 30min. per episode. Interviews might run longer.
- One episode a month, more or less frequently will depend on my workload.
- A couple of regular features:
- What I’m up to at the moment.
- Some thoughts on a specific topic relating to MAs or SD.
- Training tips.
- Q&A with the questions you send in.
- Stuff I’m reading/viewing that I recommend.
If you have Qs you’d like me to tackle in the Q&A section, send them to me via this page. I won’t respond to all the emails (don’t have the time for it, sorry) but they will all go into the Q&A file from which I’ll draw ideas for the podcast.
What do you guys think of this plan so far? Any suggestions?
Josh Kruschke says
I would leave out the, “What I’m up to at the moment, and stuff I’m reading/viewing that I recommend.” This stuff is covered on the blog, unless you are expecting people to only know you through the pod cast then keep it to a short statement at the beginning. Keep the podcast focused on the stuff that your readers like to hear.
30 mins might be shorter than you think in getting out what you want to, but might make you focus and wonder of topic.
Just my thoughts,
Loren Christensen says
I’d like a podcast that is accent free.
Seeeeeriously, I like the Q and A format.