So I’m busy doing the prep-work for a podcast. There are different ways I can go with that and they all have good and bad sides to them. Before I get started, I’d like to run it by you for some input.
Here’s what I’m thinking right now:
- +/- 30min. per episode. Interviews might run longer.
- One episode a month, more or less frequently will depend on my workload.
- A couple of regular features:
- What I’m up to at the moment.
- Some thoughts on a specific topic relating to MAs or SD.
- Training tips.
- Q&A with the questions you send in.
- Stuff I’m reading/viewing that I recommend.
If you have Qs you’d like me to tackle in the Q&A section, send them to me via this page. I won’t respond to all the emails (don’t have the time for it, sorry) but they will all go into the Q&A file from which I’ll draw ideas for the podcast.
What do you guys think of this plan so far? Any suggestions?