First, my apologies for the massive delay on releasing this episode. There were technical problems with my microphone and then some more issues cropped up. I finally managed to get it all sorted out, so the regular schedule of releasing episodes will now resume.
In this episode, I answer Cain’s questions on getting attacked by rushdowns and several more.
- Basic Self-Defense on Amazon Prime: https://amzn.to/2rys4i7
- All my Paladin Press videos: https://demeere.pivotshare.com/
- Crossover podcast with Iain: https://www.wimsblog.com/26
2. Self-defense techniques Q&A:
- L step, shown in Combat Sanshou 1: https://demeere.pivotshare.com/media/combat-sanshou-1%3A-striking/71519/preview
- Patreon series on meeting an attacker head-on:
- Shock Entries #1: Shoulder Strike: https://www.patreon.com/posts/shock-entries-1-17493245
- Instructional video #017: Shock Entries 2, Kuntao/Silat Elbow Spike: https://www.patreon.com/posts/instructional-2-18460729
- Instructional video #018: Shock Entries 3, Bajiquan Double Elbow: https://www.patreon.com/posts/instructional-3-19067692
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode:
Leave a Reply