Self-defense is not only about social or criminal violence. At times, ideological and political violence can be just as dangerous to you. In this episode, I talk about the polarized times we live in, why they are this way, what some of the contradictory positions are, and in the end: how to avoid ideological capture.
The links mentioned in this episode:
- George Floyd – BLM protests/riots cost (insurance cost only…)
- Don’t follow the narrative on Ukraine; get called a Vatnik.
- U.S., European officials broach topic of peace negotiations with Ukraine
- Ukraine’s top general: War with Russia has reached stalemate
- Ghost of Kiev
- Israel’s Shuttering of Al Jazeera Awaits Defense Minister Approval
- Four additional Russian media outlets added to the list of banned media in the EU
- Harvard Caps Harris Poll
- Student protests in the US.
- Harvard students letter
- Antisemitic protests and attacks
- Pogrom in Dagestan
- Podcast episode 132: Single variable thinking
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: