Schalk Holloway is a former self-defense instructor, and author, but is also involved in ministry and writes novels. In this episode, we talk about all these things and so much more.
The bonus podcast episode is here.
The links mentioned in this episode (affiliate links):
- My previous talk with Schalk Holloway
- Interviews with Terry Trahan: First and second one.
- The Fourth Turning: What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America’s Next Rendezvous with Destiny
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization
- The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness, and Healing in a Toxic Culture
- The Three-Body Problem
- Danny Trejo: Champion
- Schalk online:
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: