In episode 007 of the podcast, I talk mainly about how I taught self-defense to my children. This started at an early age and continued all the way into their teenage years. It’s not as much about fighting techniques as it is about building character.
2. Teaching my children self-defense
The Tiffany Aching book series:
- The Wee Free Men: http://amzn.to/2B3m9oW
- A Hat Full of Sky: http://amzn.to/2itVn1g
- Wintersmith: http://amzn.to/2jFtBCd
- I Shall Wear Midnight: http://amzn.to/2hLDuxQ
- The Shepherd’s Crown: http://amzn.to/2yWlaFF
- Big Heavy Bag: http://amzn.to/2zQ6gE5
- Videos of me training on my heavy bag: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1354F62C131CF13
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
If you want to support the podcast while also getting access to loads of unique content, go to my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: