Whatever martial art or self-defense system you train in, eventually you are faced with injuries. Either you suffer one or you have to help somebody else. In a street-fight or a self-defense situation, you or a friend or loved one can get seriously injured too. What do you do then? What should you do before the ambulance arrives or before you can get to a hospital?
In this episode, paramedic Doug Wittrock covers the most common injuries that result from physical violence and explains the best practices on how to handle them.
2. Training injuries:
- Le Fort fracture:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Fort_fracture_of_skull
- Subdural hematomahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdural_hematoma
- Triangular bandage https://amzn.to/2JWIzvm
- Coup countrecoup injury https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_contrecoup_injury
3. Self-defense and street fight injuries:
4. Doug’s photography site:
- www.bokehimages.com Use promocode PODCAST50 and get 50% off on anything you buy, including merchandise.
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: