This episode goes into detail about something that has been a large part of my life for the last few years: Dealing with martial arts injuries. I’ve had my fair share and several people wanted me to cover this, so here goes!
- My videos: https://demeere.pivotshare.com/
2. Dealing with martial arts injuries:
- Fight medicine by Dr. Michael Kelly: https://amzn.to/2KgaMxK
- Chronic exertional compartment syndrome in martial arts: https://www.wimsblog.com/2014/11/chronic-exertional-compartment-syndrome-martial-arts/
- The cure for arrogance in the martial arts: https://www.wimsblog.com/2012/08/the-cure-for-arrogance-in-the-martial-arts/
- Support the podcast and see all my videos there: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: