We’re at episode 15 now and in this one, I interview Captain Jon Lupo of the New York State Police. I’ve known Jon for a long time and he’s a solid, stand-up guy. I wanted him on the show to let him share his experience in law enforcement with us all and ask some specific questions relating to self-defense and the law. I think you’ll enjoy it!
The reason this episode is a few days late is because I did a book launch last week and it took up all my time. You can get my Heavy Bag Training book again in paper and electronic version and now that this one is released again, I can get back to the regular podcast schedule.
That said, let’s start the show:
- Republished my Heavy Bag book: http://www.wimdemeere.com/heavybag/
2. Doing the job:
- State Police: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_police_(United_States)
- Shelter Cove, zoom out until you find the nearest hospital or Sheriff’s station… https://goo.gl/maps/9oW5uDu6unT2
- Violence analysis: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere/posts?tag=Violence%20Analysis
- Dutch professor, “None of this is intuitive”: https://youtu.be/NeXIV-wMVUk
- 1 year Patreon anniversary: https://www.wimsblog.com/2018/02/one-year-on-patreon-time-to-celebrate/
- 4 monkeys pic:
- “Modern Warfare: A French View of Counterinsurgency”: http://amzn.to/2IAjQxv
- The Paris attacks and what comes next: https://www.wimsblog.com/2015/11/the-paris-terrorist-attacks-connection-to-belgium/
- The Brussels attacks and what comes next for Belgium: https://www.wimsblog.com/2016/03/the-brussels-terrorist-attacks-and-what-comes-next-for-belgium/
- Dan Marcou, “The Calling: The Making of a Veteran Cop”: http://amzn.to/2G3nQrT
- Loren W. Christensen, “Crouching Tiger: Taming the Warrior Within”: http://amzn.to/2tXE3d2
- Loren W. Christensen, “Solo Training: The Martial Artist’s Home Training Guide”: http://amzn.to/2poqrly
- Loren W. Christensen and me, “Timing in the Fighting Arts: How to Win a Fight with Speed, Power, and Technique”: http://amzn.to/2pqjlNH
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: