This episode features a long interview with Marc MacYoung. Marc is one of the pioneers of realistic self-defense instruction, having written his first books on martial arts, violence and street-survival almost 30 years ago.
1. After-incident skills
2.His latest book, In The Name of Self-Defense
- In the Name of Self-Defense:: What it costs. When it’s worth it: http://amzn.to/2xEPq6e
- Science of the Discworld: http://amzn.to/2xEDkdD
- Fright Night ‘you have to have faith”scene: https://youtu.be/-J9VEBREa68
- Fright Night, full movie: http://amzn.to/2znCMuq
3. Writing Violence
- Writing Violence I: Getting shot: http://amzn.to/2xEjGOU
- Writing Violence II: Getting Stabbed: http://amzn.to/2yniras
- Writing Violence III: Getting Hit and Hitting: http://amzn.to/2yl2DU3
- Writing Violence IV: Defense: http://amzn.to/2xGnbt6
Marc MacYoung online:
- Marc’s website: http://nononsenseselfdefense.com/
- Marc on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marc.macyoung
- Marc’s books: http://amzn.to/2yng47A
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
If you want to support the podcast while also getting access to loads of unique content, go to my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: