I slacked off a bit on these Patreon updates, so here’s another big one for May, June and July.
My Patreon page has become quite the video library: in total, there is almost 25 hours of unique video content available and this library grows by about 75 minutes every month. This excludes the monthly 1-hour Livestream hangout we do in our private Facebook group. Those videos are available to watch again too as soon as we end the livestream. New Patrons have told me they have a lot of catching up to do, which is the best kind of problem I can create for them: loads and loads of content without, no extra charge. :-)
I’ve also experimented a bit with long-form discussions on specific topics:
- The first one was Sword fighting geometry and so much more… in which we totaled about 18.000 words in a discussion on this topic.
- Following that, I wrote a long article on how the previous post applies to Combat sports in Mixed Martial Arts and sword fighting geometry.
- The final post in this series was a bit shorter, but there’s a catch: Physics of sword and stick fighting: why the weapon jumps out of your hand on impact The catch is that it gave the idea for the next one we’ll cover and that is on different ways of making a fist and why.
So there’s a lot happening over on Patreon and some of it was a huge surprise for me: somebody sent me a 4K digital camera as a gift so I could improve the quality of my videos and pictures. That was completely unexpected and I’m looking into how I can make the best use for it, including making 4k instructional videos.
Here’s an overview of all the rewards of the last few months; just scroll down all the posts:
- Click on this link to see everything from May.
- Here’s everything from June.
- Finally, all the posts and videos from July.
To make it a bit clearer at a glance, here below are the topics covered in the videos. This excludes the bonus videos, which you can find here.
Click on the text link or the image to see all the videos in each category:
I’m having tons of fun creating all this content and there’s lots more to come. If you want to join us there and support my blog and podcast, head on over here and sign up at whatever reward tier works for you.
Leave a Reply