In this episode, I give you an update on what’s been going on, including one wicked cool surprise. Then I talk in-depth about the instructional video I’m filming in two weeks: Basic Self-Defense. It’s a program I’ve been teaching for the last 20+ years and I’m excited to share it with you all. With a bit of luck, it’ll be available at the end of the month.
The show ends with a Q&A on how to condition your shinbones for muay Thay and kicking in general.
1. Intro:What’s new?
- Unexpected generosity… https://www.patreon.com/posts/unexpected-20468724
- RodeLink FM Wireless Filmmaker System: https://amzn.to/2AXilcE
- PANASONIC LUMIX G7 4K Mirrorless Camera: https://amzn.to/2KFPN77
2.Upcoming instructional video: Basic Self-Defense
- All my instructional videos: https://demeere.pivotshare.com
- New book/video email notification list: http://www.wimdemeere.com/notification/
3. Q&A: Conditioning your shinbones for muay Thai and kicking in general:
- My Leg Kick book and a bunch of free resources for it: http://www.wimdemeere.com/books/legkick/
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: