It’s been over two years since I last interviewed Loren W. Christensen, so it was high time! In preparation, I asked my Patrons for questions and I got so many that we turned the interview into an AMA (Ask Me Anything). Loren was kind enough to answer each question in detail, sharing information from his vast experience in martial arts, self-defense, and law enforcement.
1) The role of meditation in the martial arts and self-defense:
- Meditation For Warriors: https://amzn.to/2s20t9g
- Mental Rehearsal For Warriors: For Cops, Soldiers And Martial Artists: https://amzn.to/2LH9ZYv
2) Preventive maintenance for people who want to train their whole life:
- Solo Training 3: 50 And Older: https://amzn.to/2BLl5Hx
3) Early experiences and later ones, differences and similarities:
- Street Lessons, a Journey https://amzn.to/2RoUERF
- Policing Saigon https://amzn.to/2Rpdzfg
Loren’s site http://www.lorenchristensen.com/
Loren on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/loren.w.christensen
All Loren’s books on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2QVBjbf
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode:
Leave a Reply