Mike Tyson losing to James Buster Douglas was a surprise to many people. The way they expected the fight to go was caused by the same thinking we see nowadays in society: war in Ukraine or Israel, politics, history, etc. Single-variable thinking is omnipresent. In this episode, I explain why it doesn’t work and what to do about it.
The links mentioned in this episode (affiliate link):
- Mike Tyson on being intimidating.
- Violence is an emergent dynamic system
- My Violence Analysis videos
- List of logical fallacies
- List of cognitive biases
- Rick Roufus vs. Changpuek Kietsongrit, Full fight.
- My post on how my country was made.
- Alexandre Gendebien
- Lyn Alden
- Lyn Alden’s book: Broken Money: Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: