I am traveling and have limited time on the computer, which is why the episodes are late. But here is the promised podcast interview with Marc MacYoung. We talked about all sorts of topics and I think you’ll enjoy this episode a lot. You can listen to the bonus episode on Patreon here. Enjoy!
The links mentioned in this episode:
- Knives, Knife Fighting, & Related Hassles: How to Survive a REAL Knife Fight
- Cheap Shots, Ambushes, and Other Lessons: A down and dirty book on streetfighting and survival
- A Professional’s Guide to Ending Violence Quickly: How Bouncers, Bodyguards, and Other Security Professionals Handle Ugly Situations
- Pool Cues, Beer Bottles, and Baseball Bats: Animal’s Guide to Improvised Weapons for Self-defense and Survival
- Violence, Blunders, and Fractured Jaws: Advanced Awareness Techniques and Street Etiquette
- Safe in the City: A streetwise guide to avoid being robbed, ripped off, or run over
- What You Don’t Know Can Kill You: How Most Self-Defense Training Will Put You into Prison or the Ground
- Safety Concepts
- Marc on Facebook
- My previous interview with Marc.
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: