Meron Langsner is a fight director, movement specialist, playwright, writer, and more. We talk about creating fight scenes, how they relate to stage and screen, how they differ from real life, and much more.
The bonus episode with Meron is here.
The links mentioned in this episode (affiliate link):
- Everything you know about violence is wrong
- How to train with edged weapons
- Meditations on Violence
- His website
- Meron on Instagram
- His articles at Theater Times
- Simulated Assault: My Life as a Self-Defense Instructor
- Seven Ways Fight Directing Made Me a Better Real Estate Agent: The Arts as Preparation for Business Success
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: