Here’s the next podcast episode, #32: Self-defense tips for young women. This will be a controversial one for some listeners, I’m well aware of it. But I believe it is more important to be as truthful as I can be than cater to popular belief that I know to be harmful. If it isn’t for you, then I can only shrug and move on. Nobody forces you to listen to my stuff anyway, right? If it is for you, There will be a bonus episode to accompany this one over on Patreon.
All the links mentioned in this episode:
- Support the show and get access to loads of additional content.
- Podcast episode 26: Crossover podcast with Iain Abernethy
- Podcast episode 31: The three most common mistakes students make and how to avoid them
- 8 Self-defense tips for men
- Julie Van Espen’s rape and murder.
- Contributory negligence
- Acquaintance rape
- Attracting Assault – Victims Nonverbal Cues by Grayson Stein
- How to make absolutely sure you get your ass kicked.
- Marc MacYoung’s Safety Concepts
- Rory Miller
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode:
Great tips as always, Wim!
“It’s like looking for cute guys but in reverse.” — This part made me laugh.
Glad to hear it made you laugh. :-)