I woke up this morning to a bunch of questions from people about the Coronavirus and personal safety. So I decided to make this the topic of today’s episode. I go over a bunch of information you need to know first and then paint a picture of how things work in today’s world, what to expect and what you can do to stay safe.
I hope we can all look back at this episode in a few months and laugh at how things turned out just fine instead. But if not, perhaps you might find this information useful…
The links mentioned in this episode:
- Support the podcast and get access to tons of unique content: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
- Boxing for Self-Defense book: https://amzn.to/3cWVz3w
- Get notified when my next book comes out: http://www.wimdemeere.com/notification/
- Woman coughing on train https://globalnews.ca/news/6655262/coronavirus-cough-fight-video/
- Merkel 70% https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51835856
- Self-Defense Tips for Men: https://www.wimsblog.com/2013/04/self-defense-tips-for-men/
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
Please support the podcast and get access to loads of unique content in return:
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode:
Leave a Reply