In an effort to make up for the delay of the last episode, episode 008 is an extra long one. I interview Dennis Dilday, who is both an experienced chiropractor and Tai Chi Chuan practitioner. We hadn’t talked in a long time, so this is us catching up and talking in detail about the art we practice, self-defense, health, injury prevention, body mechanics and much, much more. Enjoy!
1. Tai Chi Chuan
- Dan Docherty, head instructor of our style: http://www.taichichuan.co.uk/
- Dan’s books: http://amzn.to/2ArgsUd
2. Miscellaneous topics:
- Tony Ferguson’s horrible deadlift: https://www.wimsblog.com/2017/10/tony-fergusons-horrible-deadlift/
- Barry Eisler’s books: http://amzn.to/2jy4eyI
- Amanda Ripley’s “The Unthinkable: Who Survives When Disaster Strikes – and Why”: http://amzn.to/2jAcA8P
- Dr. Stuart McGill’s books: http://amzn.to/2jA93aH
3. Dennis Dilday online:
- His website: http://www.doctordilday.com/
- His blog: https://doctordilday.wordpress.com/
- His classes: https://doctordilday.wordpress.com/everett-tai-chi-chuan/
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
If you want to support the podcast while also getting access to loads of unique content, go to my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: