I often get asked questions about my martial arts and self-defense books, so I decided to talk about them a bit. That way I can give more detailed information on what they are about and who can benefit from reading them.
There’s also another Q&A session.
2. My books
- The Leg Kick: Your Ultimate Guide to Using The Leg Kick for Mixed Martial Art: http://amzn.to/2k9YCyl
- Fighter’s Body: The Martial Artist’s Solution to Diet, Strength, and Health: http://amzn.to/2xGoxk0
- Timing in the Fighting Arts: How to Win a Fight with Speed, Power, and Technique: http://amzn.to/2xLxkCZ
- The Fighter’s Guide To Hard-Core Heavy Bag Training: http://amzn.to/2fESZGK
- Martial Arts, Self-Defense and a Whole Lot More: The Best of Wim’s Blog, Volume 1: http://amzn.to/2yen3kc
- Stairway to Death: A Horrible Endings Short Story: http://amzn.to/2fCq8Tu
- Cold Death: A Horrible Endings Short Story: http://amzn.to/2yy76Bk
- Deadly Sin #3: A Horrible Endings Short Story: http://amzn.to/2xLtgmo
- Dead End: A Horrible Endings Short Story: http://amzn.to/2fDIPGj
- Hong Kong Brawl, A Short Story: http://amzn.to/2ydMouq
Thanks for listening!
Please like, share and leave a review!
If you want to support the podcast while also getting access to loads of unique content, go to my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/wimdemeere
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: