I share some thoughts on how you can use filters of violence to look at incidents and learn from them. By consciously switching these filters, you can avoid being blindsided by your own biases or lack of specific experience. In the end, they help you discover more information that you can then use to keep yourself safe.
The links mentioned in this episode:
- Join me on Minds: https://www.minds.com/wimdemeere/
- Woman flipping the bird at police: https://www.facebook.com/WimDemeerePage/posts/4088623011189406
- Football player and Wrestler/MMA fighter brawl: https://www.facebook.com/WimDemeerePage/posts/4107204652664575
- Suicide attempt: https://www.facebook.com/WimDemeerePage/posts/4182786021773104
- Man draw gun during traffic stop: https://www.facebook.com/WimDemeerePage/posts/4171530462898660
- Mother escalates situation: https://www.facebook.com/WimDemeerePage/posts/4159989347386105
- Using firearms for self-defense: Reality vs. fantasy: https://www.patreon.com/posts/using-firearms-44766587
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: