My take on how to discuss rationally, regardless if the topic is martial arts, self-defense, or even politics. Enjoy.
The links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode with Marc MacYoung
- The reason why I’m so wordy
- How to have a rational discussion flowchart
- Madam Secretary (affiliate link)
- “You are not Ares” Group Rules
- Reaching out across the broken bridge
- Four practical tips to avoid a fight
- List of fallacies
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and leave a review!
You can support the podcast in various ways right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and automatically get the latest episode: